COVID house rules 2022
Teacher and pupil commit to the prescribed measures of RIVM.
Main rule: both student and teacher must be healthy!
- With health problems or doubts about your health you stay at home. If you are fit enough to sing, the lesson can continue online.
- If the teacher has health problems, but is fit enough to teach, the lessons are given online.
- When you enter the hall at my house, disinfect your hands.
- In the classroom a chair is available where you can put your coat and bag.
- No use of coat rack and toilet.
- There are two lines on the floor to mark a safe 1.5 meter distance.
- The student takes care of an extra copy of the sheet music or communicates in advance what he/she wants to work on.
- Classes take place alternately at home or online.
- The teacher makes sure that the classroom is well ventilated.
- There is enough time between lessons, so the student does not have to meet other students.